Thursday 16 June 2011

ShoeDazzle - Jewelry finds for cheaper.

I know a few ladies have said they wouldn't buy SD Jewellery because $40 is a bit much, and I agree. Here are a couple things I found for cheaper that are EXACTLY the same!


The twisted bracelet from "Twist of Fate" is on the Canadian Forever21 for just $5.80! It's available in silver and gold!

"Resort Chic" in Turquoise is on Lulus.com for $27. It's currently sold out so keep checking back if you are interested!



And here are a few items that are similar (in my opinion) to SD Jewelry:

This is like a smaller beaded version of the necklace in Silver Surf.
This reminds me of a shinier version of the bangles in "Necessary Neutrals" 

I also found quite a few "Snake" bracelets similar to the one in "Twist of Fate" for under $10!

No comments:

Post a Comment