Thursday 12 April 2012

Julep Maven April Box

I was so excited Julep gave us the option of adding up to two polishes to this month's box for just $5 each. What a great deal! If you are a regular reader you know how much I love Julep, so of course I added a couple polishes ;) The two polishes propped up on the box are the extras I added.


The packages are always so cute! Obviously going for an Easter theme, there were some chocolates thrown in too!



I switched from my usual 'American Beauty' box to the 'It Girl' solely because it came with a polish named Jessica. Here is what I got this month:

A set of toe separators and 5 lil chocolates. I love the little bonuses Julep adds!

Parker - Vivid tangerine, SO hot right now! She was one of the polishes I added for $5.
Susie - Mint green, another hot color right now, I couldn't leave her behind, she was my other $5 polish.

Jessica - Pastel blue, she was in the It Girl box and much prettier and brighter in person.
Niecy - She's hot pink, need I say more? She was in the It Girl box and Gorgeous!
Penelope - A lovely blush color, she is so classic. She was also in the It Girl box.


 Like always, I am so happy with all the colors, they are all so much more beautiful then I expected. I have a couple Easter Mystery boxes on the way too, so stay tuned for that, I am really excited about them!!

By the way you can STILL get your first Julep box for just 1cent! yes, 1 cent!!! Click here take the short quiz and they will match you up with a box, click 'sign me up', then 'add to bag' and then put the code 'PENNY' in the discount code section! Voila! Complete mani/pedi for 1cent ;)

4 comments:

  1. I love those colors of nail polishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog! and thankyou for following!
    I am following back :)
    Emma

    www.pleasureoverbusiness.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for dropping by my blog and for following. Followed you back. :)

    XOXO
    EVA

    http://hotpinkchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete