Friday 27 April 2012

Review - mark. 'oily skin set'

I have very oily, acne prone skin. I have used a lot of different products and I have never had any long term success. For example, proactiv worked well at clearing my skin up but after six months it stopped working for me, same goes for the Clinque acne solutions. I had seen the mark. set a few times before and I figured I might as well give it a shot.


I have been using the set for a little over two weeks. I like the 'that's deep' cleanser because it's a gel and it doesn't lather up and get real 'sudsy', I don't like a big lather on my face, and it does make my skin feel really clean.

'that's deep' Cleanser


The moisturiser, 'matte chance',  feels nice and light on my skin, I hate a heavy moisturiser, the only thing that I really don't like about it is that there is no SPF in it, which means I need to use something else with SPF in it.

'matte chance'

Using the cleanser and moisturiser I can definitely see a difference, my face is no where near as oily, it does exactly what is promised. However I won't be using it long-term, I'm still searching for something that works for me that will get rid of acne. If you have any suggestions feel free to comment below!


No comments:

Post a Comment