Monday 7 May 2012

First BeautyBox Five!

Like the Glossybox (review here) 'BeautyBox Five' is similar to BirchBox, except it is offered to the US and to Canada! I found BeautyBox Five shortly after I found GlossyBox.

For $12  month you receive 4-5 Samples. Here's what I got in my first box:




Freeman Facial Exfoliating Scrub, LA Fresh Waterproof Makeup Remover, pur-lisse daily moisturiser with SPF 30, Doctor T's Supergoop! Sunscreen wipe, True Natural Advanced Lift & Firm Serum.


I will definitely be using up all of the samples, maybe I'll do a post in the future to go over the products after I've had a chance to try them all! I am excited to try out the facial scrub!

Click Here if you want to try out BeautyBox Five for only $12 a month. You can cancel at any time online!

No comments:

Post a Comment