Saturday 12 May 2012

Garnier Anti-Dark-Circle Roller

After my semi-success with the BB cream I decided to try out the Garnier Anti-Dark-Circle roller.


The product claims to reduce the look of dark circles and brighten the skin around your eyes. It rolls on kind of thick, then you CAREFULLY blend it in. (use your pinky or ring finger and use soft strokes going away from your nose) 



I gotta say, I really liked this roller! I could tell a difference almost immediately. I was a little worried the color would be dark on me because I have pale skin but it blends in nicely. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who needs a little help concealing their dark circles, I will use this again for sure!

Do you know of a product I should test out? Leave it in the comments below!!

No comments:

Post a Comment