Tuesday 29 May 2012

Review - NYC Ultra Last Lipwear

Another great deal at Wal-Mart, I bought these at the same time as the NYC nail polish (review here) and these were 2 for $3 too.

Snowcone and Red Flame
They had a lot of shades to choose from but I settled on a red and a pink. Since I don't typically wear a lot of lipstick I figured I couldn't go wrong with these two shades.

Red Flame and Snowcone

They apply very nicely and they feel really nice on the lips, the creamy texture makes blending a breeze. The red was exactly what I was hoping for, it is a deep red but not too bright and it has the tiniest hint of sparkle. The pink is a little too frosty for my liking and doesn't suit me very well.

I am very happy with these lipsticks, they are very inexpensive and the quality is great. I probably won't pick many more of these up just because I don't really wear very much lipstick but I will probably get a couple more shades.

No comments:

Post a Comment