Tuesday 26 June 2012

Review - NYC Long Wearing Nail Polish

They were $1 each at WalMart so I grabbed two and I had success with the quick dry polish so I figured I would give there a try too.

Starry Silver Glitter, Empire State Blue


I honestly don't know why I grabbed the glitter, I guess I was trying to pick something I didn't have already but I am not really a glitter kind of girl, but I thought these two would look nice together.

What do you think?

As far as the 'long wear'... I'm happy to report after about 5-6 days of wear the nail polish with a quick dry topcoat the polish still looks pretty good! There are no significant chips or peeling whatsoever, I am very impressed. For $1 this nail polish is a steal! It comes in a lot of different colors too.

The blue did go on very sheer and I definitely needed 2-3 coats to get it a nice solid color. I only use one coat of glitter, you could do more but like I said I'm not crazy about the glitter.

2 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with nail polish and have huge stacks of them. These are gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been able to find nail polish for $1! I'll have to go find it. I'm glad it worked well for you. I bought another brand for $2 and it was awful!

    ReplyDelete