Sunday 24 June 2012

Sephora Haul

So, I mentioned a few times before that Sephora was opening and I was SO excited to go! I had my list all picked out and I was ready to go!

Well Sephora opened on Friday and holy cow was I ever overwhelmed! There were SO MANY people there! I kind of knew there would be but wow! The aisles were kind of small and since there is stuff on either side it was kind of hard to navigate. I didn't get everything I wanted, I don't even think I looked at everything I wanted but here is what I did get!

First off, they offered this neat tote bag for anyone who made a
purchase on their opening day!

Ellie Saab Perfume Sample, Benefit 'Full Glam Ahead', Buxom big & Healthy Lip Balm
Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin and it's hard to tell but on the end is Buxom Lash Mascara

Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Balm in Copacabana

Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin

Buxom Lash Mascara in Black

benefit Full Glam Ahead. Has 3 deluxe samples of Bad Gal Lash,
Stay Don't Stray and High Beam.


The line was really long but moved surprisingly fast. I can't wait to go back when my Shopping Diet is over! What are your favorite Sephora products?

No comments:

Post a Comment