Friday 20 July 2012

Review - Real Kids Shades

My brother Zac was so excited when we received the Real Kids Shades in the mail. He couldn't decide which he liked best and was constantly switching them and carrying them around in the pouch.


His 'cool face'.

We got the 'Blade' and 'Xtreme Chill'. My favourite is the blade, which is the bottom picture, I like the sleek look of them. Zac likes the Xtreme chill, which is the top photo because they have a foam on the inside that makes them comfy.

We were ALWAYS reminding Zac to wear a pair of sunglasses when going outside, especially in the summer! It has always been important to me to protect your eyes from the sun, but telling a 10 year old boy that doesn't is anther story! Now he wants to wear his sunglasses because they look so cool, he rarely needs to be reminded now!

The glasses are both shatter proof, and offer 100% protection from UVA and UVB rays. RealKidsShades has sunglasses for 0-3 years olds, 3-7 years olds, and 7-12 year olds, in multiple styles!

Now onto the fun part! Do you know any kids who would love a pair of the shades? Enter using the form below!

Javascript must be enabled to enter this giveaway. Learn how to activate Javascript by clicking here.
loading
Loading Entry-Form

10 comments:

  1. Funny pictures!

    http://mentrend.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  2. shatter proof with a 5 & 7 year old is very important! I will have to check them out! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Pink Daisy toddler shades. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute :) and thanks for the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My First Shades, for my son. I'm not sure if he'd keep even those on, but I'd sure try!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha, Mr, cool dude, very cool glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My kids liked the extreme convertibles. They play a lot of sports in the summer but like to wear them when they are just kickin back at the beach too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Difficult to find shades that really fit my son. those shades seem to be great fit! Cute contest.

    ReplyDelete