Wednesday 15 August 2012

August Glossybox

I am a sucker for monthly subscription boxes, I love getting surprises in the mail every month and Glossybox has one of the best values I have found so far! Here's what I received in the August Glossybox.

All my goodies!

Now here's a list with the product value!
  • Zoya Nail Polish in Shelby - $8.00
  • Alessandro International Heel Rescue Balm - $19.95 for 100ml (I received a 30ml tube)
  • John Frieda Frizz Ease - $14.99 for 60ml (I received 24ml) 
  • Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer in Cherry - $5.99
  •  Dove Softening Creme Body Wash - $5.99
  • BeautySoClean Sanitizer Wipes - $12.50 for 48 (I received 4)
The GlossyBox is $15 a month, which includes delivery. As you can see from the prices listed above, the 3 full size products are worth the cost of the box, plus some! The deluxe samples are just bonuses and are all things I can actually use.

Sign up here to try out Glossybox! You won't be disappointed.


No comments:

Post a Comment