Thursday 9 August 2012

Bagblaze Review

I am a big shoe and purse fanatic so I was really excited when I came across BagBlaze. Bagblaze offers great deals on purses, most are under $40 dollars but their retail value can be up to $99! They have really cute and stylish selections from messenger bags to clutches to totes, and even luggage.

I received the Desiree Satchel in Mustard. I really love the look of this bag and mustard is such a hot color for the fall. It has a faux ostrich print with silver hardware.

Gorgeous color.

Very roomy inside, with a pocket and cell phone holder.


You can also earn free bags when buying! For every regular priced item you buy you earn 50 bonus points, 50 points = $5. What an awesome way to keep stylish and earn free bags!

On top of that, the customer service is excellent!! There's nothing more important in my opinion then good customer service, specially when you are buying online!

No comments:

Post a Comment