Tuesday 28 August 2012

eShakti Custom Dresses Review

I received this beautiful custom fitted dress from eShakti, and it was super easy! I measured and put my measurements in and it fits beautifully. eShakti offers an amazing selection of dresses with great vintage and retro feels to them, there are so many gorgeous dresses! Below is the dress I received. I love the retro/nautical feel.



The quality is awesome, and I love the length! There are about 10 dresses on my wishlist. On top of the gorgeous dresses, eShakti also has bags, shirts, skirts and jewellery. If you have an event you need an outfit for I highly suggest eShakti. They will definitely make you look and FEEL like a million bucks!

4 comments:

  1. I love this dress so pretty, i love how u put the outfit together ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty dress!! You look great in it. Love those shoes too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love eShakti! They have the prettiest clothes. That dress is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that dress!!!
    the shoes make the outfit, though.

    ReplyDelete