Monday 20 August 2012

Ozeri Wok



First off the Green Earth Wok by Ozeri has a beautiful design! The green adds a gorgeous touch to the kitchen and it has a great thick handle.

The wok has a diameter of 12" and is made with a non-stick coating, meaning you won't need to use as much oil while cooking! It is made with a natural ceramic coating and is free of PTFA and PFOA, which are harmful chemicals used in some non-stick frying pans/woks.

As you have probably guessed by the name, the Green Earth Wok is eco friendly on top of being safe! You can feel good knowing that this wok is safe for the environment and using less oil means it is safe for your waistline too!

I used the wok to make a delicious stir-fry, and the clean up was super easy! I am a big fan of Ozeri products!

7 comments:

  1. I need a new wok sooo badly. Mine just burns the food no matter what I do. It's hard to make great Japanese food with a faulty wok! I love the green. It's my favorite color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have a link to this product?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep seeing these all over the place, I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loooove the color of the wok!! We need a new one; ours was electrical and it's so old that I don't think it works anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have no idea how you just made my day! I made Asian for the hubby last NIGHT and told him I so need a Wok. Putting this on my Christmas list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This seems like a great product and I love making stir fry. I am seriously thinking about getting one of these. Thanks for another great review!

    ReplyDelete