Tuesday 11 September 2012

Delta Beasejour Moncton

I recently stayed at the Delta Beasejour in Moncton New Brunswick for a night and I would like to share some pictures for the room and hotel, I was very impressed with the cleanliness, the customer service and the amenities the hotel had to offer!


When you first walk in this is where the ice bucket, coffee pot, mugs, and coffee packets are stored. I thought this was an excellent and chic way to store them.


Bathroom shot! It was very clean and had the necessities, shampoo, conditioner, soap, lotion, and you could request a razor, or even a curling iron if needed!


The beds! Very comfortable! I was pleasantly surprised, usually I find hotel beds are not the comfiest but I had a great sleep!


TV! Had to get a shot!


Of course, I needed to plug my laptop in and find a connection right away! They offered complimentary hi-speed which is something I always make sure a hotel has!



Fooseball table... How cool is that?! They also had three TVs with an xbox, ps3, and wii! 


Water slide! It's actually the largest indoor water slide in New Brunswick! There was a pool but it was filled with kids and I wasn't sure how comfortable the parents would be if I took a picture of them!!




I was REALLY impressed with the fitness room, I think that was my favorite part! They had everything and anything you could want or need! I definitely took advantage of it!

The Delta Beasejour in Moncton is definitely one of the nicest hotels I have stayed at, I highly recommend it if you are visiting Moncton and are in need of a hotel!

*This is a partnered post

7 comments:

  1. My daughter would flip over that water slide. She asked me last night if God had water slides in heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The room is nice. Everything looks clean and neat..... BUT a waterslide?!?! Now that is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That water slide looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I have to come for a visit very soon and stay here! My kids would adore an indoor waterpark at the hotel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! A waterslide! I love staying at awesome hotels like this! GREAT review!

    ReplyDelete