Wednesday 10 October 2012

Do-It-Yourself Projects - Blog Ease Blogathon Day 11

In all honesty, I am not a huge 'diy-er' or crafter. Usually my projects turn out pretty poor. If you click here you can find my favorite DIY project that I have done a couple times, it's really easy and cheap, you can use anything you have lying around the house.

I have a couple boards on pinterest, I made for some DIY projects that I would love to try. You can click here for one and click here for the other. There are lots of great ideas there including a 'glow in the dark jar't-shirt pillowsfabric covered boxes, to name a few!

I do plan on doing these projects... Sometime.


This post is part of Blog Ease Autumn Blogathon challenge hosted by Blog Ease Facebook GroupBellaDazzleAll 'Bout Cute DesignsGiveaway OverloadShoes Fashion Fitness,Survival Guide by The Working Mom and Roasted Beanz.

No comments:

Post a Comment