I am not perfect and a lot of times I don't do all these things, I know I should, and I work at them everyday. Little by little I will get there!
- 8 Glasses of Water Everyday - Water will keep you full and your body NEEDS it!
- 5 Servings of Fruits and Veggies - Eating more fruits and veggies instead of junk is clearly a good idea!!
- 30 minutes of Daily Exercise - You need AT LEAST this much! Start at 30, or even 10 if you need to, slowly build it up!
- Find the Type of Exercise you LOVE! - Whether that is walkin/running/dancing, if you aren't enjoying it you won't want to do it!
- Measure Your Food - You will never realizing how much you are eating until you measure it!
- Count Calories or Keep a Food Journal - Again, you won't realize how many calories you are eating if you don't keep track! You will be surprised.
- If you slip up, don't give up! - Tomorrow is a new day, so you had a couple extra cookies? It's just extra motivation for tomorrow!!
My number one 'tip' is don't lie to yourself! You know better! Don't say 'I will workout later' when you know you WON'T! Do it now, get it over with, and you will feel so good afterwards. Same with food, don't buy a bag of chips and say you will only eat a few at a time if you know you won't! Don't set your self up for failure.
What are your tips for losing weight? You can do it!
This post is part of Blog Ease Autumn Blogathon challenge hosted by Blog Ease Facebook Group, BellaDazzle, All 'Bout Cute Designs, Giveaway Overload, Shoes Fashion Fitness, Survival Guide by The Working Mom and Roasted Beanz.