Monday 26 November 2012

Do you like piercings?

Here's something you might not know about me... I love piercings! I currently have just my nose and lip pierced and took out my naval piercing awhile ago, I also have my ears pierced once. I would have lots more but my boyfriend is not a fan. I had my naval pierced at 16, my nose at 17 and my lip when I was about 19.

I am always looking for a good captive nose hoop or a stud for my lip, I can't seem to find a hoop that will fit around my lip! I stumbled across BodyJewelry.com and I was in love with the site immediately. They have a huge selection and have great prices, even a section with 1.99 Jewellery! Along the left side you can select which category you would like to browse and find something you will love.

For those of you who aren't so keen on body jewelry they also have really cute things like gorgeous ear cuffs, normal earrings, belt buckles, bracelets, toe rings, and more!

They also offer FREE shipping on orders over 19.99 AND they have a 100% satisfaction guarantee  so if you don't like something you can just send it back. This is the perfect place to pick up a couple stocking stuffers for your pierced loved ones!

*I was compensated for this post, all opinions stated above are 100% my own.*

2 comments:

  1. I have had my nose and tongue pierced. I also have the top of my left ear pierced, and twice each in the lobes. I want to redo my nose, but we will see. I didn't know you were into piercings, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes but up to a certain limit like the ears and nose. I don't want to spoil my look.

    ReplyDelete