Monday 5 November 2012

NaBloPoMo - Day 3

NaBloPoMo November 2012


What are your thoughts about tomorrow's election in the United States?



Well if you don't know by now, I'm Canadian. So while the US election doesn't affect me directly I do have some opinions because I can't really browse through TV channels, anywhere on the internet and especially my facebook news feed without seeing something about the election or someone's opinion. 

I really don't mind people being passionate about who is going to "run" their country. What I can't stand is when people can't have an intelligent conversation, or even debate with out name calling or throwing insults at each other. (Or insinuating that Obama is a Muslim or from Kenya or whatever, who are you, Donald Trump?) There are quite a few ladies on my friends list who know their stuff! Others, I am not really sure where they find their info.

But more importantly, DON'T just talk about it, make sure you VOTE! If you don't vote you have no right to complain, in my opinion! Neither candidate is going to be perfect, or even do everything they are promising to do.


Have you voted yet or are you going tomorrow? I don't want to know WHO you are voting for, just that you ARE going to vote!

1 comment:

  1. I voted. I almost forgot; I came home from work and all the way in the house and everything before I realized I didn't stop. So I had to go back into town! lol

    ReplyDelete