Monday 13 February 2012

My Julep Box, still available for just 1cent!



Again this month I picked the "American Beauty" box. It came with 2 polishes, Glenn which is a deep pink, and Oscar is a gold glitter polish, and also a cuticle oil.

The Glenn polish is lovely to apply, like my other Julep polishes it only needs 1 coat to cover my nail completely and that is how I like my polishes! The Oscar polish isn't really my style. I'm not really one for glitter polishes because they are hard to remove, but I will try to find some way to wear it. On the card is a tip for removing the glitter nail polish, "Saturate a cotton pad with polish remover and the press it on the nail for a few seconds before wiping off the polish."

The cuticle oil has a lemony smell and the roller ball applicator makes it easy and precise. The oil sinks in fairly quickly if left alone but I prefer to rub it in.

There was also a bar of chocolate in my box, in the shape of an award. Nice touch!

As always it was packaged and looks cute!

You can still try Julep out for just 1cent! Click here and take the short quiz, then enter the code "color2012".

No comments:

Post a Comment