Friday 17 February 2012

Shoedazzle: My February Picks.

I told my self I would be good this month and would only pick 1 or 2 shoes, I'm at 4 right now and I am still eyeing 2 more. Our tax return will be coming soon ;)

Here is what I've bought so far:

Dazzledeal Sport it Out, Black Andie, Cognac Gallop, Black Myla
I was a little unsure about the Sport It Out sneakers because they are "toners" and I've heard that they are bad for your ankles. I dug around until I finally found the name of the sneakers (BodyTrain). I read a couple reviews and found their regular price which is about $70-$90. I really needed a new pair of walking shoes and figured I would give it a shot. I will post a review once I receive them.

I was so excited when I saw the preview for the Silver Andie because I thought they looked just amazing, and I was even more excited when the first finally rolled around and Andie was available in black too! I didn't think I would ever wear the silver but I had pretty much decided I would get her any ways.

I had been watching inventory on the Black Myla's for awhile. I got her in an 8.5 in the beginning of January, I'm a size 8 so I figured I would be safe going up .5 but they were still too small. It must be the long toes. I was pretty disappointed because I really loved them and they had sold out in a 9 by the time the 8.5 reached me. A fellow sole sister posted that the Myla's were in stock and I grabbed them.

The Gallop's were my boyfriend's pick. I just love the cognac colour and I can't wait to wear her with some leggings and a tunic.


I still have my eye on Excite in Champagne and Vianca in Black... and MAYBE Milo in teal.

All the shoes are from ShoeDazzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment