Thursday 8 March 2012

March Julep Box. (code for 1cent box!)

This month I decided to try a different themed box, instead of "American Beauty" like I usually get I got the "Boho Glam", because I liked the color of the polishes a bit better. I was SO excited for this months box because it came with Moroccan Argan Oil and I had heard a lot of good things about it, especially for your hair. The two polishes are 'Alicia' which is a really pretty Salmon color that I love, it's the perfect spring color! Portia is the blue sparkly polish, that would look great layered over another blue! They also threw in the Julep nail file. I think it's awesome when they add a little extra in there!

March Boho Glam



Alicia is the Salmon Color and Porcia is the Sparkly Blue.


You can STILL get your first box for just 1 cent! Click Here take the short style quiz and use the code "color2012" at  the checkout!


No comments:

Post a Comment