Saturday 14 April 2012

Quick Outfit of the day

Hello! I thought I would post a quick outfit of the day featuring Bouncy from shoedazzle and Literary from JustFab. The sweater, white top and jeans are all from Forever21.





Bouncy was my pick for the first of the month, she has a cut out in her that makes her look so funky! I was so excited when I saw her. I would suggest going half a size up, she runs small and luckily someone had posted this before I ordered her. She is pretty comfy too!

White Literary was one of the first things I bought from JustFab. She does come with a strap but I prefer to use her as an oversized clutch, I have bee using her a lot lately too, I love her!




5 comments:

  1. Nice, i really love that bag, now you make me want it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi dear, thanks a lot for following me, i am now following your lovely blog back via GFC!!

      love,
      -Giuliana
      http://www.suededreamsinc.com

      Delete
  3. Absolutely love those shoes! thank you for the comment on my blog I'm now following you back you have a great blog!!

    http://ksww-fashionsfadestyleiseternal.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete