Wednesday 11 April 2012

Where are all the makeup junkies?

The other day my sister and I found out that there is going to be a Sephora opening in the mall. Words cannot describe our excitement. Sure we can buy things online but ... A Sephora... In our mall. SO EXCITED.

Any ways, I've put together a list of things I will be grabbing on opening day:


1. Naked Palettes/2.Urban Decay Primer Potions/3. Nars Orgasm Blush
4. Buxom Lips and Buxom Inside liner/5. Philosophy Purity


There are some other things on my list too, but these are my main 'must have' items. Sephora came out with a line of Hello Kitty items and I doubt they will be bringing them here as they have already started to go on clearance online but if there are any in store I will be grabbing some of those items too!

What are your fav Sephora buys and what would you suggest to a first timer?

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I love both the naked palettes, they look really gorgeous!

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just started following from Newbie Blog hop:) Would love it if you would check out my blog:) http://buzz4mommies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete