Thursday 31 May 2012

May Favorites!

I have decided I will start doing a 'Monthly Favorites'. At the end of the month I will list my 'favorite' items or most used items for the month. I'll try to keep it under 10, don't forget to leave your favorites in the comments, I'm always looking for new things to try. So here we go, in no particular order.


  • Mark Cleanser and Matte Chance, you can read the review here.
  • Julep Glycolic Hand Scrub, use a good moisturiser after using the scrub and your hands will be SO soft!
  • Garnier Triple Nutrition, when my hair is wet and I want to comb it out I use this and it helps get rid of tangles.
  • Garnier Eye Roller, review is here, I have used it almost everyday since I bought it!
  • Maybelline Baby Lips, review is here, these are amazing if your lips are dry.
  • Tresemme Hair Masque, review is here, my hair has been much more manageable since using this. 

What products did you love this month?



No comments:

Post a Comment