I love my hair, and I like to think I take VERY good care of it. I rarely use heat on my hair, MAYBE once a month ad if I do I use a lot of heat protectant spray. I only use wide tooth combs on my hair to minimize breakage and I try to drink lots of water to keep my hair hydrated.
Any ways, I thought I would share what I use on my hair. So here we go:
- Shampoo and Conditioner: I'm not that picky but I like to use something that moisturises my hair. I like Tresemme splint end remedy or L'Oreal.
- Mask/Deep Conditioner: Tresemme Rejuvenating Mud Masque. I've got a trend going here don't I? I didn't realize I was such a big fan of Tresemme.
- Heat Protectant Spray: Tresemme Heat Tamer Spray.
- De-tangling Spray: Garnier Double Care Triple Nutrition.
- Aussie Split End Protector
- John Frieda Sheer Blonde Controlled Lightening Spray
What are your favorite hair products?