Tuesday 19 June 2012

Review - Batiste Dry Shampoo

After my disappointing experience with Tresemme Dry Shampoo, I was contacted and offered the chance to review Batiste Dry Shampoo.


I was a little sceptical, but I have to say I like this stuff SO MUCH more then the Tresemme stuff. This stuff actually works! You spray it onto your roots in sections, massage it in with your fingertips and brush it through your hair.

After using this dry shampoo my hair looks clean and FEELS clean! Batiste Dry Shampoo is definitely something I will be using often! I won't have to worry about waking up early in the morning to take a shower.

You can purchase it on Amazonon Ulta, or on Well.ca. It retails for about 7.99 and there is a smaller version available too for about 3.99, perfect for your purse or over-night bag! It also comes in four scents, original, tropical, fresh and blush.

No comments:

Post a Comment