Thursday 2 August 2012

Monthly Showrooms

Well, yesterday was the first of the month and you know what that means. New showrooms! I'll start with Shoedazzle... I am VERY impressed with the fact that some of their flats are now $29.95! I stated before I had a hard time paying the $40 for a flat so this is awesome. They have such great and colorful flats out right now. Some clutches are available for $30 too! Another thing... There were TWO mid-heels in my showroom this month!!


I am very impressed with my showroom! The $30 flats really help though, I wouldn't normally be excited by them. Gina in pink might just find her way home to me. I also love Annie in green and Sophia in... all colors. If Leigh was available in a cognac color I would probably snatch her up too! By the way, Gina is 2.5" and Sophie is 3.25"! I am loving pointy toe heels lately!!

Now on to JustFab! If JustFab had the same color palette as Shoedazzle I would probably just stick with JustFab but their colors seem a lot more boring in comparison right now, I hope they add more colors soon!


I'm not really feeling anything in my showroom, except maybe Avoca and Charity. After looking through a couple friend's showrooms, I'm really liking the Ida flat and the Fabiola boot! My JustFab showroom has way too much grey for my liking. If they could add just a drop more color I would be so happy!

You can click here to create a JustFab account and get 50% off your first purchase! All clutches, jewellery and flats are just $25 with a full price purchase! JustFab has a Dereon collection out right now too from Beyonce!

You can also click here to create a Shoedazzle account and get 20% off you first purchase! Shoedazzle has some awesome things out this month with LOTS of color, and they are starting to release some awesome boots for the fall too!



No comments:

Post a Comment