Friday 7 September 2012

Favorite Outfit - Blog Ease Blogathon Day 2

I can't pick just one favorite outfit, but this outfit encompasses most of my favorite kinds of items to wear. Layers, clutches, and great shoes. I love fall because I can layer again! Jackets, chunky sweaters, and boots!

In this picture, I am wearing a black faux leather jacket (that I bought for $9, go me!), a red clutch I got for under $8 (another awesome find), and these black boots I got from Forever21.



What does your favorite outfit look like or what are your favorite items to wear?


This post is part of Blog Ease Autumn Blogathon challenge hosted by Blog Ease Facebook Group, BellaDazzle, All 'Bout Cute Designs, Giveaway Overload, Shoes Fashion Fitness, Survival Guide by The Working Mom and Roasted Beanz.

2 comments:

  1. I love your outfit, great finds and awesome picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit, great finds and awesome picture!!!

    ReplyDelete