Tuesday 23 October 2012

Favorite Songs - Blog Ease Blogathon

My favorite songs, pretty straight forward isn't it? Here we go:

  • Ed Sheeran - Lego House
  • Ed Sheeran - The A Team
  • 2pac - Brenda's Got a Baby
  • Marina and the Diamonds - Heartbreaker
  • Kimbra - Settle Down
  • Terry Kelly - How Far Can a Little Girl Fall
  • Freddy Mercury - Too Much Love Will Kill You
  • Meatloaf - 2 Outta 3 Ain't Bad
  • Air Supply - Making Love Outta Nothing at all
  • Nirvana - Come as You Are

There's my little list I can think of for now, I'm sure if I dig I'll find some more! What are your favorite songs?

3 comments:

  1. I have never even heard of most of those! Thanks for sharing. I'll have to check out the ones I don't know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to know that there are still Air Supply fans around! My fave is Air Supply - I Can't Let Go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Air Supply.... my parents used to dance in the living room with it blaring. It was our cue to find somewhere else to hang out with friends, since they were about to get mushy and lovey dovey. lol :P
    Good memories. :)

    ReplyDelete