Thursday 1 November 2012

NaBloPoMo - Day 1

NaBloPoMo November 2012


My favorite quote is:

“I don't really care how people read. I care if people read.”

 ― John Green



John Green is an author and one half of the VlogBrothers. He said this in response to the question, "E-readers or books?" Which is unfortunately a huge, and in my opinion, very stupid debate, and whenever someone asks this question, I respond with this quote.

I have both an e-reader AND lots of books. I love to read! Does it really matter HOW I read? (Unless you are a hipster I guess.)

What do you think? e-reader or books? Or like me, do you just not care!?

2 comments:

  1. I like both for different reasons. Books just FEEL good in your hands. Their torn/worn pages bring memories of readings past. E-readers say up-to-date and easy access :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like both. Books don't need to be recharged, but I don't have to hold the pages open on my Kindle.

    ReplyDelete