Friday 18 January 2013

Superhero name....?

NaBloPoMo January 2013

Friday, January 18, 2013
What would be your superhero name and why?

Oh my goodness, are these superhero questions almost over? They are killing me here! My superhero name would probably be something like 'Shoe Woman'. (obviously!) It would have nothing to do with my powers and everything to do with my collection of shoes!!

I'm writing this on the fly because in an hour we are leaving to go to Crystal Palace for the day, I'm rushed for time but wanted to get this done! My mom, brother, sister, and I are all going so it should be lots of fun, although I can see us just continuously riding the swings because that's my brother's favorite ride. There will probably be some intense laser tag matches too, sisters vs. mom and lil bro!

Have a good day!


1 comment:

  1. That is a hard one, coming up with a name for yourself. I can not even think of what mine would be other than Crazy Frugal Mom. not very good, but it fits

    ReplyDelete