Tuesday 7 June 2011

ShoeDazzle- Pink Zinnia and Rumor

I loved the Pink Zinnia as soon as I saw her but I wasn't too sure about the heel height (5" with a 1" platform) and the open toes. I hate my toes. I have long toes and my second (and on one foot my third) toe is longer then my big toe, and I freaking hate that so I tend to stay away from open toe shoes.

As for the Rumor, I honestly wasn't that crazy about her when I saw her, even when ordering them I wasn't too sure. However I did like the heel height, SD lists them as 3.25" with a 1" platform.

To make a long story short, my boyfriend picked them out so I decided I would take a chance on them even though my toes would be exposed for the world to point and laugh.

They took about 5-6 days to get to me in N.B. from California, not bad at all! Rumor came first and she was about 1/2 size too small. I ordered my regular size 8 because according to the site they are True To Size but I really should have posted on Shoedazzle's facebook page and asked how she fit. Much to my surprise, I LOVE her and I am so sad she is too small! I will hold onto them and sell them on ebay, 25$ to ship them back is just not worth it.

Zinnia came the next day and fit perfectly. I ordered 1/2 size up because a few people had suggested it on the facebook page and I am so glad I did. She is surprisingly easy to walk in, I honestly don't find her heel to be very sturdy but it's not really a concern to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment