Wednesday 8 June 2011

Spring Loves

These have been my Spring Loves for this past season:

I have been really in love with the Nautical inspired items this Spring. I have been drawn to reds/navy blues/whites and have been putting together outfits with those colors. For example I found a simple navy blue tank dress and paired it with a white cardigan, red belt and a red purse.



A go to piece for me was definitely a plain white long sleeved shirt that I wore under a green Military jacket, a good pair of skinny jeans and a boot. (Matilda or Millie from Shoedazzle are my favs, I can never have enough boots)



Another love of mine is chunky sweaters. They are so comfy and easy. So great for spring when the weather doesn't know if it wants to be cold or warm!



The floral trend is something I loved to wear too. From my shoes to my shirts to dresses to accessories. I love me some floral print! An outfit that I would wear a lot this spring was a long sleeved floral shirt, a chunky button down cardigan, skinny jeans and boots. (Have I mentioned I love boots?) Or a plain v-neck tee and floral flats. Sorry I don't have an example for this one!


Sorry the pics aren't the greatest, I have no one who was available to take pictures for me... I really need to train my little brother to be my photographer... 

No comments:

Post a Comment