Friday 10 June 2011

ShoeDazzle - Tribal Nattie

I received Tribal Nattie yesterday and I love her! It only took 5 business days to get to me in NB Canada too which is super fast! I hope My next 3 come this quickly! I fell in love with Nattie as soon as I saw her on the website, after digging through friends showrooms that is. I am so glad I have so many to look through!

She is pretty comfortable and sturdy although I thought she was going to be a bit shorter then she is, I really have to remind myself that SD measures heels differently!




With all the colors going on, she will easily go with a lot of outfits but I had to take this opportunity to buy a new one to wear with her. As you can see above I bought a pair of khaki colored cuffed shorts and a yellow v-neck tee to wear with her, I also picked up a rust colored tank with crochet detailing that matches really well too!

No comments:

Post a Comment