Friday 20 April 2012

Colored jeans

Another big trend right now... Colored jeans. It has been around for awhile, but it was something that I didn't really 'embrace' at first. I wasn't sure I could rock the look of bright jeans. I picked up a couple standard colors (red and blue) and I really love the boldness.

It's a rainbow of jeans!!

I am a pretty frugal shopper when it comes to clothes. I don't like spending more then $20-$25 on pants. When I was looking for a pair of colored jeans, the first place I looked was Old Navy. I find sometimes old navy is kind of expensive, (again, I like to get a bargain on my clothes) I had looked online previously and their colored jeans were $35 and I wasn't sure I wanted to pay that much, but if you are patient, Old Navy has great sales and coupons all the time. There was a 30% off sale at the time and I found a pair of red jeans in the clearance section, I think I ended up paying about $17!

Anyways, I gathered up a list of colored jeans for the frugal shopper:

Keep in mind when shopping online to use Ebates!! You get cash back on your purchases, and Old Navy is one of MANY stores you can earn cash back at while shopping. Click here to sign up!


No comments:

Post a Comment