Monday 16 April 2012

JustFab Lavender Juanita and Silver Rings of Fire

Juanita in Lavender and Rings of Fire were my first of the month picks for JustFab.



I have been saying I needed more color in my 'shoe wardrobe' and Juanita is the prettiest shade of purple. The site describes her as 'Lavender' but she is much deeper then that. I tried multiple cameras but couldn't catch her true color. I did go up .5 and I am so happy I did. I have long toes and need to go up .5 in closed toe pumps.

I have a thing for 'animal' rings and when I saw the Rings of Fire I was in love. This is my first ever 'Shoe Club' jewellery purchase and I only really bought it because you can add any piece of jewellery to your order for $25. I don't wear much jewellery and I think $40 is a little expensive for some of the pieces. I'm really happy with these rings though.

3 comments:

  1. i love the rings!!and the shoes are to die for :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica! Thanks so much for the message on IFB. I'm trying to network as well so it was great to get connected to you. You have a fabulous blog! Those shoes are so cute! I'm following you now. I would love if you could follow me, also, and we can keep in touch :)
    XO, Janie
    http://dallasdivadiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. the color of the shoes is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete