Thursday 3 May 2012

JustFab - Magda and Ballet

I received my 5th JustFab order yesterday, Magda and pink Ballet.

Ballet and Magda

As soon as I saw Magda I had to get her. She reminded me of Amanda in red, that I had missed from SD, though Amanda had a pointed toe and had a shorter heel. I really like the heel height on Magda, 4" with a 1" platform, I feel like that is the perfect heel height for me. As for the color, the red is so pretty, it really pops and the bow is so Cute, I saw it and I HAD to buy her! I went up .5 and she fits perfectly, I always go up .5 in pumps because I have long toes.

Of course I had to add a clutch, at $25 how could I refuse? I had a few clutches in my wishlist but settled on Ballet because 1. She is pink and 2. The big bow!! 

Obviously I won't be wearing these two together, but they are both a great way to add a great pop of color!

If you don't have an account yet, what are you waiting for? 50% off your first purchase, a BOGO section for new members and $25 to add any flat, clutch or jewellery set. Click here to sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment