Wednesday 2 May 2012

My first GlossyBox!!

I have wanted to join BirchBox for a LONG time, but they don't ship to Canada... Someone then told me about TopBox, which is the Canadian equivalent but I have been on the 'waitlist' for 4 months... Then I found Beauty Box 5 and GlossyBox and I signed up for both right away!

I got my FIRST GlossyBox yesterday and I was so excited!!!


Here's what was in the box this month:

  • Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer - $22.99
    • Yes! I needed a new moisturiser! Full Size!!
  • Elizabeth Grant Skin Care Shower Gel - $20.00
    • Smells Delish!!! Full Size!!
  • Marcelle Xtension Plus Mascara - $12.50
    • I can always use another mascara! Full Size!!
  • Wella Brilliance Conditioner
    • Sample, I gave it to my Mom since I don't have coloured hair. 
  • Wella Brilliance Treatment
    • Sample, again I gave it to my Mom
  • Marcelle BB Cream
    • I was excited to see this sample, I haven't tried a BB cream yet!

I am SO happy with this month's box. I paid $15 for the box and the three full size products come to $55! Plus the three samples. Great value in my opinion, I will definitely be using all the products! 

GlossyBox only ships to Canada right now, if you want to sign up you can click here. You can use the coupon doe 'GLOSSY27' to get 1.50 off your first order!

No comments:

Post a Comment