Thursday 18 October 2012

NaNoWriMo - 12 days to go! Looking for Sponsors!

You might remember I posted about NaNoWriMo a little over a week ago, you can check that out here to learn more! 

I have been planning and jotting down notes, plot ideas, and characters since then and I am getting really excited to actually start writing my story down! I'm trying not to think of the big picture, aka 50,000 words, but instead little steps along the way. 

I can't wait to share my experience with you through the Month of November and I am even more excited to introduce you to NaNoWriMo’s parent 501(c)(3) nonprofit, the Office of Letters and Light. This program aims to bring creative writing programs to children and adults alike, and has done so for almost 350,000 kids and adults in almost 100 countries! I really believe this program is a brilliant idea and I think everyone should have the opportunity to learn to love writing and get those creative juices flowing. Literacy programs like this are SO important!  

I have set up a fundraiser page that you can check out here. I would LOVE to be able to raise some money for this great organization! If you are willing to help sponsor me I would offer you free advertising during the month of November, as well as shout outs to my sponsors in each of my update posts!

None of this money is going to me, ALL money donate through my fundraising page goes directly to the Office of Letters and Light. Even if you can't donate, just sharing this post is a tremendous help and I truly appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment