- 1&1/2 cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/2 cup Melted Butter
- 1&1/2 cups Chopped Pecans
- 1 Package of Chocolate Chips (I used mint accidentally.)
- 1&1/2 cup Mini Marshmallows
- 1 Can Condensed Milk
- 3 Squares Bakers Chocolate
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. First, line your 13x9 pan with aluminium foil. Next add your graham crackers crumbs, and pack them in well, and evenly on the bottom, then spread out the pecan halves.
Then layer your marshmallows, and chocolate chips.
Finally spread on the condensed milk, and bake for 25-30 minutes at 350 degress.
Finally, once your squares are done in the oven, drizzle 3 squares of melted chocolate over top.
Let cool before cutting the squares and enjoy!