Friday 4 January 2013

When are you the most energetic? #nablopomo

NaBloPoMo January 2013

Friday, January 4, 2013
At what time of day do you feel the most energetic and productive?



I slowly became a morning person after getting out of high school. Of course while I was in school I didn't want to get up and go and would stay in bed until the last possible second, and very often miss the bus.

After I was out of school, I started to babysit my brother for 9-13 hours a day so I had to be up early. I very rarely sleep in now, and when I do 9am is a 'late morning'. I definitely feel like I get the most done in the morning now. Like my mom, I want to get things done as soon as I wake up. I'll sometimes make a list the night before of the things I need to do the next day, then I will try to get it all done in the morning so I have the rest of the day to do whatever I want.



Caffeine always helps too :D



1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous! I'm a night owl, but I wish I was a morning person. It feels good to get up before the sun.

    ReplyDelete