Wednesday 18 April 2012

Color blocking.

Color blocking has been a pretty big trend for awhile now and I thought I would go play on polyvore to see if I can make a few outfits revolving around color blocking.



What do you think? Did I do a good job or did I miss the mark? I love how bright everything is, doesn't it just scream warn weather?! I love this trend and I love bright colorful outfits, even if sometimes I am not brave enough to rock them. I'm picking up bright pieces lately and have been trying my hand at pulling off some bright, bold looks. It just makes me happy looking at them!



All the shoes and purses are from justfab. (50% off your first purchase, use this link)

3 comments:

  1. I love all of them, the styling part is asy its just being able to afford all these pieces is the problem nonetheless great post

    lovelyaddictions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great styling, wish I was brave enough to pull off colour blocking!

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is very nice and you have a great sense of style!! I definately followed!:))

    Do you think you could check out my blog and maybe follow back and like my blog page on fb?? Would be great :D
    thanks! x

    http://cherryretroberry.blogspot.com/

    https://www.facebook.com/CherryRetroBerry

    ReplyDelete